Take your next adventure to the next level with Pando Moto’s slim-fit, motorcycle jeans. The secret lies in 12oz super-stretch Cordura® denim loved by bikers worldwide. Ride with peace of mind thanks to reflective cuffs and high-quality reinforced Kevlar® stitches. Two-position knee armor pockets protect against the unthinkable, while a flawless European design guarantees durability, functionality, and craftsmanship precision you can trust.
Enjoy CE officially approved PPE under EN 17092, level AA (35 meters slide distance) safety.
- Slim fit
- Washed Black 12oz CORDURA® super-stretch denim combined with COOLMAX® technology
- Lining: made of thick interlock-knit DuPont™ Kevlar® fibers
- Fully CE approved – performance level AA (35 meters slide distance) in accordance with EN 17092
- 2 position knee armor pockets
- KNOX® Micro Lock CE approved (EN1621-1:2012) knee and hip armor INCLUDED
- Knee armor accessible from the outside
- Equipped with hand-made stretch panels on knees and back
- Reinforced stitches with Kevlar® threads
- Reflective cuffs for safety ride
- Unique hand-made aging
- Made in Europe
- This is a pure quality product made in a fairway
“DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of affiliates of DuPont de Nemours Inc
CORDURA® Denim with Aramid
Designed to help hard-working jeans last longer than traditional cotton denim. CORDURA® DENIM is engineered with an intimate blend of military-grade INVISTA T420 nylon 6,6 staple fiber and cotton for an authentic denim look and feel with enhanced abrasion resistance and toughness.
From the battlefield to the dirt-road comes Aramid. First introduced in the military landscape to control the wrath of bullets and knives. Just imagine what technology of this caliber can do for you on the road. PANDO MOTO utilizes DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber based Aramid fabric. Our double-layer, Aramid has been engineered to deliver the highest possible performance, fused with the power of CORDURA® denim to deliver incomparable friction-resistance.