Killer Custom Rear Shock Lowering Bracket Kit makes your motorcycle lower than stock one leaving adequate room for stock tire-to-fender clearance.
Made of durable CNC machined billet aluminium, it’s simple design makes it easy to install and lowers the rear shocks by 1-3/16″ (30 mm) on your 2008-2019 Harley-Davidson Touring Model.
For use with All OEM and H-D Premium Ride Hand-Adjustable Touring Shocks.
Perfect for when you want to drop your Touring’s rear end and don’t want to spend thousands for such expensive Air Ride.
Special rubber limiters are included in the package to make sure you won’t hit your fender.
2008-2019 Harley-Davidson Touring Models
Kits are not to be used in conjunction with “shorty” or “low-profile” shocks.
- CNC-machined billet aluminum with beautiful black anodized finish.
- Easy-to-install in approximately 30 minutes with common tools.
- Includes instructions and hardware.
- Special rubber limiters included in the package (For H-D Premium Ride Hand-Adjustable Touring Shocks).
- Requires modifications to fit with leather bags on Road King models.
- 2x Brackets
- 4 Rubber Limiters
- Bolts And Washers